The deal you are looking for is expired, but here is today's deal!
$25 for a an eighth, 1 gram of bubble hash and 1 pre-roll from Artisanal Medicinals$25 Buy Now
- Regular Price$55
TODAY'S DENVER DEAL
$40 for $80 of anything in the store at Grow Depot
- "Where the pros go."
- Huge selection of climate control supplies, lights and accessories, nutrients and more
- Knowledgeable staff
- Specialize in hydroponics and organics
- Expires 03/31/2012
- One per person per visit
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- No cash back, no cash value
- Voucher cannot be used until day after deal closes
- Credit card purchases will appear as a charge from Denver Westword LLC
- See the fine print that applies to all deals
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from " Denver Westword, LLC"
About This Deal
With news of creepy outbreaks, questions of chemical use and other weird goings on regarding food, it's a great time to grow your own, despite the snow-covered ground. With today's deal from Grow Depot, kick-start your garden with $80 of anything in the shop for $40.
With products ranging from blowers, charcoal filters and fans to plant care, seed starting, nutrients, grow mediums and Co2 refills, Grow Depot is "where the pros go" for good reason. More than just grow lights and accessories (although they have those, too), Grow Depot specializes in hydroponics and organic growing techniques. Their knowledgeable staff is ready to help you get your indoor garden growing to its full potential.
Located north of town, under new ownership and open seven days a week, Grow Depot is your first and final stop for growing supplies and equipment. Grab today's deal and nurture your crop into the New Year.
Feature Your BusinessToke Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
How It WorksToke Daily Deals works like this: We e-mail you one terrific deal on the best dispensaries places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.