TODAY'S DENVER DEAL
$65 for eGo T-1100 Vape Pen with charger and 2000mg of Oil from A Cut Off the Top
- Choose from over 10 specific strains.
- eGo T-1100 is fully compatible with most pens and cartridges.
- Discreet location with plenty of parking.
- No traffic, no hassle, right off the highway.
- Expires 06/13/2014
- May purchase and gift unlimited.
- Limited to 1 per person, per visit.
- May not be combined with any other offers.
- Deal is valid for Colorado patients only. Must have red card.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from " Denver Westword, LLC"
About This Deal
A Cut Off The Top is at the top of Denver's heated "oil" industry, and with today's deal you can find out what all the hype is about. Featuring the eGo T-1100 Pen with charger and two cartridges with a gram of oil each (2000mg total) for only $65, you'll be hard pressed to find a deal even close to this.
Oil cartridges generally cost $25 for 250 mg of oil with the most popular pens - do the math, and you'd have to spend $200 for the same amount of oil featured in this deal - and that doesn't even include the top of the line EGo T-1100 pen included in this offer! With a variety of strain-specific concentrates to choose from, including Indicas, Sativas and Hybrids, you're sure to find a blend that's perfect for you.
Located just off the highway in central Denver, A Cut Off The Top is an easy stop on your way home from work, with a discrete location and plenty of parking. Their staff is informed and helpful, and with some of the best oil, and flower, in Denver, you'll be glad you stopped in.
Grab today's deal and pass it along!
A Cut Off The Top
Feature Your BusinessToke Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
How It WorksToke Daily Deals works like this: We e-mail you one terrific deal on the best dispensaries places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.